The mission of the CCJP has always been to bring a modicum of hope and a measure of justice and peace to the South Cumberland Plateau area and surrounding regions.
We accomplish this through:
• Education – forums, pamphlets, newsletters
• Networking – working with local and regional organizations whose aims are consistent with ours
• Financial assistance – awarding scholarships, organization membership, and project support
• Non-violent actions – advocating non-violent problem-solving strategies and conflict resolution
• Facilitating reconciliation of controversial issues – devoting time to studying and discussing issues, offering support and strategies.